Dave Kalama ” Spin’n and Grin’n “

My good friend Pat Myers has been in town the last few days, trying to collect some footage of me, and threw together this little piece of some fun south side action. Hope you like it. Also a quick congratulations to Connor Baxter for doing such a great job in the Molokai to Oahu. I didn’t have such a good day, but he sure did. He truly earned it and I’m sure there will be many more to come. Aloha,…

10 Comments

1. NC Paddle Surfer says:

What size Naish is that?

[WORDPRESS HASHCASH] The poster sent us ‘0 which is not a hashcash value.

2. […] Visit Dave’s site: A Waterman’s Journal: Dave Kalama Spread the PA Word! swfobject.embedSWF("http://www.youtube.com/v/Ax0aA0lSzHg&rel=0&fs=0&showsearch=0&showinfo=0", "vvq-4288-youtube-1", "480", "389", "10", vvqexpressinstall, vvqflashvars, vvqparams, vvqattributes); Your Comments comments […]

[WORDPRESS HASHCASH] The poster sent us ‘0 which is not a hashcash value.

3. kalamadrama says:

It’s not possible to watch this and NOT smile.
    I think you may have convinced me to give it a try… now I just have to find someone “down the shore” in NJ (you know, the other side of the world…)to teach me!

[WORDPRESS HASHCASH] The poster sent us ‘0 which is not a hashcash value.

4. larsdaniel says:

Brilliant! Pure fun.
    Looks like a 2012 Nalu. One of the smaller sizes, but which?

[WORDPRESS HASHCASH] The poster sent us ‘0 which is not a hashcash value.

5. Dave says:

Nalu 9’0″

[WORDPRESS HASHCASH] The poster sent us ‘0 which is not a hashcash value.

6. betteryeti says:

Hey you’re back! Your readers missed you. Nice video. Thanks for posting.

[WORDPRESS HASHCASH] The poster sent us ‘0 which is not a hashcash value.

7. susanhope says:

Inspiring, fun video Dave! Got me dreamin’ of Kalama Kamp Costa Rica!!

[WORDPRESS HASHCASH] The poster sent us ‘0 which is not a hashcash value.

8. campmaui says:

Nice seeing you spin’n and grin’n this am at 1000 P’s

[WORDPRESS HASHCASH] The poster sent us ‘0 which is not a hashcash value.

9. carolganon says:

Really fun! It’s wonderful to have roots in the sea… I’m a big fan!

Aloha

[WORDPRESS HASHCASH] The poster sent us ‘0 which is not a hashcash value.

10. AlderCove says:

Is that a gopro mounted on the front and rear of your board? I used a fin plug that I glassed in to the top of my sup to mount mine, but that looks pretty cool. How does it attach to the board? Anyway, cool video. I like the perspective it gives.

[WORDPRESS HASHCASH] The poster sent us ‘0 which is not a hashcash value.